Friday, July 6, 2007

A thanks to 'Him'

One night........ God looked at me....

I was staring at Him with open eyes.......... revealing the anonymity of the questions on my mind. He read them all..... all through the only window of my heart........................ my curious eyes. Eyes that were telling him everything I wanted to ask since long.


"I wanted to teach you......

teach you a lesson......

teach you that not always in life will you get the best..... first.....

and what I have made for you .... will not be given to you so easily.....

so that when you get it as a gift from me.... you value it .......... and cherish it all your life"




I replied ..........

"Thank you God,

thank you always........

for everything You have been giving me

for all that You have done for me

and for everything You will be sending for me........"


And then suddenly........

He presents to me
the very special gift of life
that He had been wanting to give ..........
specially for me.......
made for me .........

like a soft drizzle from the star studded night sky...........
with so many jewels embossed on it
and he presented one to me..........

Showing that He cares so much
and loves me so much

Telling that
it was not for nothing that He taught a lesson
to His dear child...........